Baltic Wave Sp. z o.o., which executes the project, has established cooperation with InterContinental Hotels Group, one of the most important players in the global hotel market, holding a portfolio of over 5,900 hotels located in over 100 countries. Based on the signed franchise agreement, our hotel will operate under the prestigious Crowne Plaza brand. It will be the third hotel under this brand in Poland but the first one under the Crowne Plaza Resort sign, combining the brand’s business DNA with amenities taken straight from the world’s biggest health resorts.
What are the benefits of the cooperation with InterContinental Hotels Group?
- Top quality customer service and above-the-average comfort of the hotel
- Emphasizing the prestige of the facility
- Access to IHG’s extensive know-how
- The facility will take advantage of the IHG Rewards Club loyalty program, grouping together over 100 million members, which will have positive leverage on the occupancy rates.
- Opportunity to attract the interest of a larger number of tourists in the hotel’s offering, especially foreigners, who know and value the Crowne Plaza brand.